What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information in our site
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience
- To improve customer service
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We provide articles and information, and also ask for personal or private information when required
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. By default.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
It won't affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services in our website.
We use Google Adwords Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We and third party vendors such as Google use:
To compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We allow inspecltet.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.